Stoney Creek Quick Tips:
- Located in the Stoney Creek Library
- Recording Booths are for faculty and staff use only
- Recording Booths are available from 8am - 7pm Monday - Thursday and 8am - 4pm Friday
- Bookings are available for one hour time slots to a maximum of 3 hours per day per group
- Bookings can be made up to four months in advance
- Bookings must be confirmed by clicking on the link in your Mohawk College email
- Please keep your confirmation email as proof of booking
- If you are more than 10 minutes late your booking will be cancelled
- Keys are available for pick up at the Stoney Creek Library and Collaboratory
Need help getting started?
Contact Andrew Connery at firstname.lastname@example.org or view one of our INFOsheets:
The Recording Booths
Getting Started with the Recording Booths at Mohawk
Using Kaltura for Video
A short interactive module can be found here.